Wednesday 17 October 2018

A red scarf for a red autumn


Well, OK...the autumn is not just red, it's also orange, yellow, green 😍 and potentially grey 😕. But the scarf still fits great with the season. And! with my new faux suede jacket, which was really the main reason I chose the color red. It complements the color stone perfectly.



This yarn has also been kindly given to me by Minerva Crafts to test. I asked for (and received) two balls which I used up to make this scarf.


My impressions about the yarn and more pictures are available on Minerva Crafts blog.

Have you tried this yarn? Or some other interesting texture yarn? What did you make? I'd love to see your creations.

Pattern: None, just a long rectangle in stockinette stitch.
Yarn: King Cole's Opium in color Ruby.
Photos as usual taken at home in Asker, Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment