Monday 18 June 2018

Summer's coolest sweatshirt


As part of the Minerva product testing team, I managed to get my hands on some really interesting fabric. It didn't look super exciting on the site, but when it arrived? Ooh yeah! 😎 It was a spur of the moment pick, so the initial choice of the pattern was too.

Then I saw the Burda Style April issue and fell in love! Luckily it required the same amount of fabric as the pattern I originally chose, I even had a sizable leftover when I was done with my sweatshirt. And spoiler alert: I did something with that too 😉


See more photos and read the full review on Minerva Crafts's blog.

Pattern: Burda Style 04/2018 #116
Fabric: Lurex lace knit in polyester, acrylic and wool courtesy of Minerva Crafts.
Photos taken in front of the Cotton Candy warehouse in Asker, Norway.

2 comments:

  1. Nice top, I like it, too... the back looks original... What bra matches to wear without visible straps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Oksana :) ! I believe I used a strapless bra the one time I wore it so far.

      Delete